Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Classic Irish Coffee

Well, here it is....my first V-log. With all the random thoughts racing through my brain like - "Why didn't I stand up straighter?", "OMG, I totally should have sucked in my gut?", or "What is that little jig I am doing...stand still for cryin' out loud!!"- I'm sure you are wondering why on earth I posted this for the whole triple "W" to see.  Well, I'll tell you why....because this video contains such deliciousness that it would be a sin NOT to share-  regardless of my fidgety feet or belly pooch!  So, go ahead, take a peek....This, you don't want to miss.


A little background:

Irish Coffees originally began as a Christmas Eve tradition in my family.  After the dinner was all cleaned up and the desserts began to be passed around....out came the fixin's for Irish Coffees.  But as I grew older (and wiser, I might add!) I realized that these tasty little concoctions are good ALL YEAR LONG!  So, from my family to yours....ENJOY!


The final product!



Ingredients:
1 Cup of Freshly Brewed Hot Coffee
1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
1 1/2 ounces Irish Mist Liqueur
1/2 Cup Melted Caramel
Whip Cream

Directions:

Rim glass mug with melted caramel. Pour hot coffee into glass until it is about 3/4 full. Add the brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Blend in Irish Mist. Top with a dollop of the whipped heavy cream. Serve hot.

Tell us what you think of this tasty little treat in the comment section below!

**FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES CLICK HERE**